1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Buying a new house soon - is there a company in the area that can move my tank?

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by dracus, Jul 23, 2018.

1. dracus

dracus Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

My wife and I are looking at selling our house in Castle Rock and moving to the Conifer area. I have a Reefer 350 (~75ga) with 3 fish and a bunch of corals, and I'm really dreading moving it myself. Does anyone know if there are any companies in the metro area that will handle moving a tank+livestock? Thanks!

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Aquatic Art does I'm pretty sure

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya +1 for Aquatic Art. They in highlands ranch too so not far from you. Another excellent option is Ambrosio Aquatics. Both are very good at it

4. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have heard good things from both AA and Ambrosio, but note its gonna be pretty expensive. I believe the rate I was quoted was over $500 and the move was only 6 miles away from the old house. My tank ended up crashing 3 weeks before the move so I didnt do it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

5. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

How convenient

6. dracus

Great, thanks all! Most of my corals are from Aquatic Art so I know them well :) I'll ask for a quote.

7. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Good luck with the move. If you end up needing help just ask... several of us have done this a few times. I do think the companies mentioned are tops for sure. Just putting it out here that help is around.

Love the dog in your profile pic by the way. We love our Boston.

8. dracus

I appreciate it, thanks! Yeah he was my best bud for years. He passed away last year sadly :(

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018