1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Cespitularia and sps of some sort

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by andre, Jul 13, 2018.

1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm new to this, ended up with more frags than I can handle in my little tank. Need to clear some space, and trying to dig my way out of the dbtc's I've taken from others! First is pink cespitularia (I swear, the pic is way off), second are sps of some sort that seem very happy in my tank, I just have too many. You can help me ID as well. 2 frags of sps (acro?). They all seem fairly easy, but wasn't sure what category they should go in.

Edit: can't upload pic of other sps frag, "security error occurred", it's a little smaller than the one pictured.

DSC02631.JPG
    DSC02632.JPG

2. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

The SPS looks like some version of slimer (staghorn) or bottlebrush. It's browned out from lack of par, so I can't narrow it down to exact name.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Are you DBTC'ing the acro? If so, where are you located as I'm interested.

4. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Yes, and I'm in Westminster near 104th and Sheridan. If you come get it you can check out the grafted cap monti you dbtc'd me a couple months ago. Very happy!