Civickm's 40g bee Build - Place Holder

Hey everyone I am back, my 12g cube is still running but I haven't done much to it other then sell a lot of the corals I had in it, I will be upgrading that cube to a 40g Breeder tank in the coming few months.

More information to come tonight on this build that I will be starting shortly.
View attachment 15880

Mark

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
civickm;270122 said:
Hey everyone I am back, my 12g cube is still running but I haven't done much to it other then sell a lot of the corals I had in it, I will be upgrading that cube to a 40g Breeder tank in the coming few months.

More information to come tonight on this build that I will be starting shortly.
View attachment 15880

Mark
Welcome back!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike;270280 said:
Welcome back!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks :D, oops on my part didn't realize you couldn't edit your posts hehe

So I got the tank, now waiting for the stand and just ordered a 700 gph Overflow Box from glass holes. Now I need to get a stand, I will post pics of the tank once I drill and paint the back.

Anyone know a good place to get a stand? I would make it myself but kind of want something already built.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am doing a 40b build too. I found a tv stand at a thrift store but it took me a few weeks to get the right one and now I am sanding and painting. If you want one premodern, look at getting a 60gallon stand. Same dimensions as the 40b.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I saw some nice side tables at american furniture warehouse that would be perfect for a 40b. Check em out...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shaunv;270327 said:
I am doing a 40b build too. I found a tv stand at a thrift store but it took me a few weeks to get the right one and now I am sanding and painting. If you want one premodern, look at getting a 60gallon stand. Same dimensions as the 40b.
Thanks Shauny I was thinking the same thing, I looked at a few thrift stores and didnt see any I liked hehe

Smiley;270331 said:
I saw some nice side tables at american furniture warehouse that would be perfect for a 40b. Check em out...

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Smiley I will check it out today!

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a really cool solid oak projection tv with doors and the front swings open for the lamps. Tv still works. But would be sweet for a tank and sump. It is in storage but I have pics somewhere if anybody is interested I can try to find them. I will have to get pricing from the other half.