Clownfish suicide..

Last night I had one of my black ocallaris clowns find the smallest hole in the back of my tank and took a swim to "sleep with the fishes!" so now it's partner is all crazy eyed, chasing everything around in my tank! I'm worried it gonna kill something! So looking to replace the lost, were talkin 50ish bucks!! If I get a orange clown, as long as it's a ocallaris juvinal, will it pair with my black and calm it down? Or am I gonna have to eat the 50 and get another black? Any suggestions or info is greatly appreciated!!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's a toss up either way I would go the cheap route in my opinion.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I sold all mine to EliteReef. I know Elite prices them fairly. All I have left are some black ice snowflake juveniles and I don't even know what they'll look like yet.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
most likely...but I've heard there are other breeders in the area...I just don't know them lol

I've changed my setup since you came over......used to have tanks all over upstairs and they were filthy. Now
I have a setup in the basment and it's not as filthy :D

Recently got one from petco on sale for 22 bucks (reg, 39.99).. Mines black and white, misbar and on one side he is missing his third stripe and on the other side he just has a white spot on the other side... They also had two semi Picasso clowns on sale for 39.99 (reg. 69.99) wanted one of those but wasn't 100% on of they were occelaris or percula. This was at the petco near southwest plaza.