1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Cornbread Rainbow Crush chalice

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by FadedSquirrel7, Aug 1, 2018.

1. FadedSquirrel7

FadedSquirrel7 Copepod

I have a nice 8 mouth frag of Cornbread Rainbow Crush chalice. It was cut off the rock a month ago and has healed great and is ready to go!! Trying to sell ASAP, had a family emergency and need money. $500

Attached Files:

NickP likes this.
  2. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Genuinely curious, why is this 2x the price as the source coral?

whyamisofly likes this.
  3. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Location?

4. FadedSquirrel7

FadedSquirrel7 Copepod

Englewood

5. FadedSquirrel7

FadedSquirrel7 Copepod

Where are you seeing him sell them for 1/2 of my asking price? He has 3 single mouth frags that range from $275-350 on his website. I'm selling an 8 mouth frag for $500.

6. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Your price is great and a bargain, don't reduce it unless your situation dictates you have too. 1 eye on CB's website is 300

FadedSquirrel7 likes this.
  7. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Ahhh...gotcha. wasn't paying attention to that difference.

8. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Ive seen this peice in person, stellar show peice from a great seller.