Custom 42g with stand & sump

mortimersnerd

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Custom 42 gallon aquarium (24x18x22) with sump for sale. Thick glass (bottom is ¾” with Starphire on 3 sides and eurobracing. Black acrylic glued to back panel. External overflow with 2 drains. Plumbed for 2 closed loops that I ran as alternating gyres using controllable DC pumps. This allows the entire space of the tank to be used for livestock with no wires, pumps, etc. Plumbing is currently configured so that the tank can be set at 45 degrees in a corner, leaving room behind to hide all the equipment. If set up like this it's awesome to work on and it makes for an incredibly clean look. Also includes a matching custom enclosed canopy. Glass was gone over with a razor blade prior to teardown. Selling because I upgraded to a 150g. $250 OBO.

Attachments

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Custom 42 gallon aquarium (24x18x22) with sump for sale. Thick glass (bottom is ¾” with Starphire on 3 sides and eurobracing. Black acrylic glued to back panel. External overflow with 2 drains. Plumbed for 2 closed loops that I ran as alternating gyres using controllable DC pumps. This allows the entire space of the tank to be used for livestock with no wires, pumps, etc. Plumbing is currently configured so that the tank can be set at 45 degrees in a corner, leaving room behind to hide all the equipment. If set up like this it's awesome to work on and it makes for an incredibly clean look. Also includes a matching custom enclosed canopy. Glass was gone over with a razor blade prior to teardown. Selling because I upgraded to a 150g. $250 OBO.
I know its a long shot since this was posted a year ago, but is this still available?