1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Custom lagoon type tank FREE

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by AC2, Jun 21, 2022 at 4:36 PM.

1. AC2

AC2 Copepod

I have a custom glass tank 84X30X18. This thing is a beast, weighs between 300 and 400 pounds. You will need to move it. It would probably take a minimum of four people to move it up from the basement. I am not able to help move it. I have some assorted items(skimmer, overflow) that you can take as well if you're interested. The price like the title says is FREE. I'm in Thornton

zatch and Marcus Adams like this.
  2. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a feeling @Angelo will want this. I just sent him a text tp contact you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app

3. Angelo

Angelo Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh I wish that I could. Need something with a little shorter length like 48in. Thanks though.

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app