Dangerous idea?

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Assuming a bad idea but here's my latest, similar to a post months back.

I had a 55g over solid core door slabs on a 72 inch long stand. The contents of 55 going into a 125 which is all contained.

I'm now trying to figure out what to do w/ my remaining tanks and make best use. Broker than broke so unless there's a freebie stand craigslist, this is what I have to work with.

What's affecting my choices is some of what the tanks would be used for. One tank is for my Pea**** mantis full grown, I could maybe do the 30g, but the 40b would be ideal and is why I bought it mostly. The other thing I'd like to do I think is an anemone propagation and/or frag tank. (Only other choices would be non coral friendly fish or a pred tank but 55 is too small for most of those I'd want.)

72x20 Tank stand

30g stand (30x11 of 12?)

55gLong (48x16x21ish)

30g 30x11 or 12

40gB (36x16x18h) Brand new never seen water.

A: I'd like to make most of this, One thought I had was if I moved the 55g to one end of the stand. I could make a T with the 40g where the full width supported and the center 20 inches length on stand with 8 inches on either end free hanging. (I could potentially get a thinner sheet of plywood to make the 2 and provide minor support to the ends? (or 30g same thing and only 5 inches overhanging) 55 would plumb into 40b then the sump.

B: Forget 55g and 30gstand, place 40B and 30g on stand w/ plenty of spare room and plumb toghether w/ the sump.

C: Forget the 40b and sell it for profit or unused. 30 w/ 30 and 55 stays with 55 (and maybe put my 9g nano on end if I don't take it to work.)