1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

DBTC "My Clementine" Zoas x3

Discussion in 'Beginner Corals' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Nov 18, 2017.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

These zoas were encroaching on a rock nem in my main display. I watched the nem for days and it kept retracting around the zoas. So I hammer and chiseled the rock apart and now I have 3 frags of zoas and 1 happy again rock nem!

I got these zoas from the frag swap meeting at Chad's house in 2016. I believe they were called My Clementines (actually I think were were calling them Broncos Zoas). I have a nice colony still in my display, nice looking zoas.

Standard DBTC rules are in effect. If you take one you should try to DBTC them to 2 more people. I can bring these along to the Dec. 2nd meeting if anyone is interested. Both are cell phone pics, Edwardo is my acting salesman in the second one, lol.

IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1040.JPG

2. TheRealChrisBrown

A couple pictures of the mother colony in my main tank.

44696A67-1184-4C43-BF7E-220E17D479B6.jpeg

3. TheRealChrisBrown

Any interest in free zoas?

4. Robbiekrause33

Robbiekrause33 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Chris is there any way I could pick up a frag of these from you at the dec 2 meeting??

5. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Chris I would be interested.

6. TheRealChrisBrown

Sure! I will bring one along with your name on it!

Robbiekrause33 likes this.
  7. TheRealChrisBrown

Awesome, you're in Loveland right?

8. Off The Deep End

Yes I am.

9. Djmm1177

Djmm1177 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Ide be interested in one

10. TheRealChrisBrown

Awesome! That would be my last frag.

11. TheRealChrisBrown

I'm out of town for Turkey day, I'll be back on Sunday afternoon/evening if anyone wants to swing by then (I'm at 29th and Wilson area of Loveland). Or almost any time during the week....

12. Off The Deep End

I can swing by Sunday 9703083745 let me know when your available and I will stop by. Thanks

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  13. Sour137

Sour137 Copepod

Dang. I hate to be late to the party, if anymore come up Chris, let me know!

14. Off The Deep End

If Chris can't come up with another one I will frag the one I get and dbtc it to you when it's ready.

15. TheRealChrisBrown

When I get home tomorrow I can check. I might have some others that are easy to get to, especially Gorilla Nipple zoas, I can get you some of those if you are interested.

16. Sour137

Sour137 Copepod

Is 7 zoas of 27 frags too much? jk...

I'd really love to get a great variety of them. I'm not in this for the money so if I have to pay, that's fine, but DBTC really seems like the way to go, as it benefits not only me, but everybody down the water column. Right now I'm loving everything that's green in my tank, so gorilla nipples look awesome, but orange pops like crazy, and those bam bams I got at the fall DBTC, while not really growing much, look incredible in the blues. So both sounds sound great to me!

17. Djmm1177

Djmm1177 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I could come by today shoot me a text with address 970-391-4451 dave

18. TheRealChrisBrown

I texted the 2 numbers I had. James I was able to make a Clementine frag for you. I'm free today or most any day during the day till 4.

19. Sour137

Sour137 Copepod

Could you meet somewhere in Loveland either Monday, Wednesday or Friday? Otherwise I could grab it next weekend. If I remember correctly, it is difficult to get to your house via public transit.

20. Off The Deep End

Hey Chris, thanks for the zoa's and it was nice meeting you.