1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Dec 27th - Need 2-3 folks to help move Aquarium to Tollgate Elementary - HR to Aurora

Discussion in 'Community Info' started by rmougey, Dec 19, 2017.

1. rmougey

rmougey Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

We are placing a 115g (48x18x30) aquarium/stand at Tollgate Elementary in Aurora on Wednesday December 27th, ideally between 11-4pm timeframe (lunchtime preferred). The Glass Cages tank and stand needs to be moved from Highlands Ranch (Quebec & Lincoln) to Aurora (Alameda & Kalispell).

I'm looking for 2-3 folks who might be available, a pickup truck would be a plus!

We have dollies and suction cups, just need a bit of labor. If you are available at one end or both, please let me know. The kids are excited about getting their new tank.

rob@coralgroup.org

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I can help. I have the week off and kid will be off with friends, so I can help anytime in there and on both ends.

3. rmougey

rmougey Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks!! I replied to your PM Angel. Anyone else up for a quick hand to help out some kids in Aurora?