1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Doc’s oops I did it again 200 gallon

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Dr.DiSilicate, Dec 29, 2017.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Just have everyone watch the scene from Ghost with Demi and Swayze. That will learn them.

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Dang I’m just reading this! Glad everything made it! I can’t imagine what all the teachers are going thru to transition to online courses in such a short period of time.

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Still struggling with stability. Things all look colorful and happy but I need to get things in check soon.

Online classes are starting soon... it’ll be research assignments for my ceramics classes as they don’t have equipment even if I do video demonstration. We do have the capability baked into all our classes and I might do it for some things. I’ve also been surprised with on line resources that small businesses are giving away to university students! Generosity is amazing! I only wish my direct boss wasn’t a ..... about everything. But I digress.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

MuralReef and Cherub like this.
  5. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I feel like I missed out not getting to see the tank. Maybe next time I come there won't be a plague. **knocks on wood**

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Another time for sure!

7. NDaquarist

NDaquarist Copepod

How are things going Doc?

8. Dr.DiSilicate

Doing ok. This is a pretty stressful time for a lot of people.

9. Dr.DiSilicate

Cherub and Haddonisreef like this.
  10. NDaquarist

NDaquarist Copepod

It absolutely is, I'm glad to hear you're sticking in there! The tank looks great! I can't believe you were able to get the elusive "dog frag" out of there!

Cherub likes this.
  11. Dr.DiSilicate

It’s a high dollar Boston terrier acro! He’s growing pretty well so... frags soon.

Haddonisreef and Cherub like this.
  12. NDaquarist

NDaquarist Copepod

Oooo I'll have to trade you something for a few of thise

13. Dr.DiSilicate

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyShark likes this.
  14. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

15. Dr.DiSilicate

Thanks! About to build a new hood. Using a laser cutter for some cool acrylic inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I don't think the pictures do it justice. I saw the tank yesterday, and everything is looking so good! Could use a bunch of clowns though :laughing:

17. Dr.DiSilicate

Thanks Chris! It’s always something. Having trouble with a couple corals and polyp extension. I think it might be the filefish nipping as everything else seems to be in good consistent order.