GEM TANG SUPER MEGA ULTRA SALE PRICE! and Madagascar fish

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i have a chance to bring in some gem tangs along with a few Madagascar fish. if you are interested in 1 now is the time they will be size m-l $999 if picked up same day pm me for details

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
What is the catch? dont take this the wrong way but this seems like a to good to be true price
the only catch would be they need to be picked up the day of arrival for this price. but anyone who has purchased from me before knows i try to sell only the healthiest animals as possible

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is the catch? dont take this the wrong way but this seems like a to good to be true price
why would you think there is a catch? If you have questions about this deal, why not call Nick up directly and speak to him? Maybe he found a wholesaler that had them on sale, and is passing that savings on to customers, assuming they buy the fish the day they arrive?

why would you think there is a catch? If you have questions about this deal, why not call Nick up directly and speak to him? Maybe he found a wholesaler that had them on sale, and is passing that savings on to customers, assuming they buy the fish the day they arrive?
i didn't realize i needed to ask every question behind closed doors

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
i didn't realize i needed to ask every question behind closed doors
You don't. You're fine. Nick Ambrosio is always very upfront with stuff so ask whatever you want

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thats a killer price on a gem tang! Tempted my self. But my purple and yellow tangs might not like that.....but a gem tang, dang!
Do it! Have you seen the dude that does mile high reefers channel. He had to do some major magic but he added a black tang to a 180 with two purples and a yellow along with a couple others...