Fairy Wrasse verse 6 Line Wrasse

mbjnt

Turbo Snail
Working on attaching coral to rock, I notice my fairy wrasse was missing! Looking all over and moving rock, could not find him (now I have a very stressed one spot fox face, she does not like stuff being moved around). After thinking about it, I checked around my tank and sadly found a dead wrasse. Just kills me since he was doing so well, and I loved watching him. ( And yes, I have a lid on my tank! My wife and I are trying figure what when was long enough time for him to jump out ).

So, to my question, on my master list of what I want to go into the tank, I had either Fairy Wrasse or 6 Line Wrasse. Do 6 Line Wrasse jump out of tanks as much as Fairy Wrasse? Or just try deal with the jumping?

mbjnt

Turbo Snail
Oh figures, now that the wrasse is gone, I moved a couple rocks for attaching coral and placed them back, now my wife's one spot foxface is super stressed out. The wrasse and foxfaces were buddies. The clown is trying hang with the foxface but not the same effect as the wrasse had. Off goes the lights for it to calm down. Seen before when kids bounce up the the tank to fast and scare the foxface when it's swimming out in the open. Bad fish day.... (great coral day).

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My purple tang and fox face are the best of buds. The purple acts like the boss and fox face is the muscle lol

mbjnt

Turbo Snail
My purple tang and fox face are the best of buds. The purple acts like the boss and fox face is the muscle lol
That is awesome. Our fox face is a wimp. She finally relaxed, even lost the darkness from the back, was swimming around nice and happy. So today being my normal cleaning day, I clean up the glass and got it all cleaned up and she stressed out again. lol. Figures. Now another question that could start is why won't snails clean the area you want them to clean? lol