1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Feb 23, 2020 meeting at Reef Builders Studio

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by halmus, Jan 31, 2020.

1. halmus

halmus Sardine Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Let us know if you think you might feel sick that day and not make it to work. We'll put you on the attendees list.

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  2. ReeferKingston

ReeferKingston Copepod

I would like a ticket please. Thank You.

halmus likes this.
  3. therealjudd

therealjudd Copepod

If there's a spot left I'd love to go.

halmus likes this.
  4. halmus

halmus Sardine Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

The list has reached 25. The doors are now closed. I’m working on the PM you’ll get for directions to the studio in Golden. Expect that in the next few days.

We look forward to seeing you next weekend.

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  5. therealjudd

therealjudd Copepod

Sorry to say, but I now have to work all day tomorrow. So, if there is someone who wants my "ticket" please give it to them.

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Who did I tell I’d bring sand to today?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

7. NDaquarist

NDaquarist Copepod

8. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I totally forgot it at home... you’ll need to come up and see the tank anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

9. NDaquarist

NDaquarist Copepod

No worries. Also I agree, it would be great to check it out and chat about reef keeping!