1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Female Lightning Maroon

Discussion in 'Off-topic For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Chamby112, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hi all, I picked up two lightning maroon's from the LFS a week or so ago. I had them separated in a breeder tank for a few days. Then dumped them in. They were okay for a day but then I can home from work and the male was beaten up pretty bad. I watched for a while and it just kept getting worse. I need to get her out of the tank so he can heal cause he is in bad shape.

It is only him beat up. She wasn't picked in by him at all.

I would love to trade, coral preferred. If not, I will let someone have her. But I feel bad cause she is in breeder jail right now. Let me know! Pics attached.
    0730181726b~2.jpg 0730181726c~2.jpg

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Glws but should have kept them together in breeder tank during qt/observation period. Especially if they were together when you bought them.

3. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

They were in different tanks at the lfs. Last two they had. Its unfortunate, but the little guy should recover okay.

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app

4. faranda

faranda Copepod

Still available?