1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Fiji Dive Picture

Discussion in 'SCUBA Discussion' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Nov 6, 2017.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

My Mother and Father in law are big scuba divers. They've been all over the world, and plan vacations specifically around dives. They of course know all about the Great Barrier Reef's bleaching problems and decided now was the time to see them before there was nothing left to see. But if they go all that way they decided to throw in Fiji and the Soloman Islands as well (trip is nearly 3 months long!). So this was a wall about 15 miles off the coast of Fiji. 30-40 feet down, no light/no filter, white balanced and shot on a Canon D30 in Macro mode.

fijireef.jpg

2. NickP

NickP Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Wow, that's fracking amazing! I wanna go too!!!!

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  3. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

That’s incredible!

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

MASC meeting field trip???!!!

Legonch and NickP like this.
  5. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Thanks for sharing. Hoping by the time I get out there there will still be something left to see!

6. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Holy cow! Thats awesome!!

7. Mermaid Gardens

Mermaid Gardens Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

So beautiful!

8. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Great photo!