1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Fish for sale - Have been in my tank for well over a year

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by asn-naso, Jul 3, 2018.

1. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have the following fish for sale, they are all super healthy. I have not introduced any fish into my tank for over a year, and it's been over 6 months for corals.

Red Head goby - $30
    Bellus Angel - $150 (female, about 4" long, and super healthy, never touched a coral)
    Purple Tang - $200 - 6" long, super fat
    Orange/white clown - $20
    Back/white (might be misbar) clown - $25
    Large female Maine, has a few bullet holes on one side - $40
    Large black (domino, wiht 1 white spot) - $40
    Large Pink / Red / Gray cucumber - $20

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. asn-naso

I am willing to sell all 4 clowns, plus the goby as a package for $100 cash. That is $20 a fish, for fish that would go for $250 at the LFS.

I will sell the large purple Tang for $150 cash

And the cucumber for $10.

The angel is promised, but has not been sold yet

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  3. asn-naso

All fish are gone. That leaves me with live rock, live sand, and CUC (snails, and crabs, and a starfish)