Fish order

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Always been hesitant to order fish online. Finally pulled the trigger as i wanted to fill my 280. Went through live aquaria and it was a great experience. 24/25 fish made it just fine. The one that didnt i simply called and they credited me without question. Dont think it would be worth it for only a couple of fish because of shipping but anything over 225 ships free. All the new additions ate within the first hour of being in the tank. Ordered lots of schooling fish so it looks pretty cool as they all just hang out in the open.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Isn't the tank right behind you? Lol jk Andrew I'm excited to see all your fish, as I am certain it prob looks amazing!!!!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, im upstairs because its next to the fridge where the beer is. Once the basement is finished i will have a full bar and kegerator next to the theatre room and fish tank. Only then can i simply turn around and snapeth your pics. Haha

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok here we go
purple dottyback, yellow candy hogfish, 5 blue/green chromis, 2 true percula clowns, 4 pajama cardinal, 4 bangaii cardinal, 3 orange lined cardinal, 2 yellow tang, kole tang, purple tang, powder blue tang, mimic eibli tang, diamond goby, blue head blenny, 3 pink smith damsel, 4 zeba barred dartfish, flame angel, foxface, star blenny. I am sure i missed a few.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang. Can't wait to see them come in.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite has a yellow candy hogfish. Was thinking about picking it up for the 120. It'll work in my 30 for a while. Let me know how you like yours.

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang. Lol

Drew

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Your not concerned with a bio load spike with adding all that livestock at once?

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Wow, huge order! How many boxes did they come in? Glad to hear you had a good experience. PICS!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
man spent the entire day working on projects and never took any good fish pics. all the fish i received are babies practically so I got a good pic of all my tangs: 2 yellow, mimic, purple, foxface, kole, poweder blue