Formal dining room table, and 6 chairs. -- Cherry $400 -- could be used for a kitche

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife bought a new dining set, and we no longer need our old one. I will post some pics up later, but wanted to start this thread incase anyone was looking for a dining set.

The table is Cherry wood, and has 6 chairs (2 arm chairs, 4 non arm chairs). It also has 2 leafs. The table is 60" long, and I believe each leaf adds 12-15", making it around 90" long with both leafs. We also have a full set of pads (to protect the top, under a table cloth).

The set is in very good shape, and is pretty formal, but could be used as a kitchen table, or for some college kids. It is priced at $400, so it sells fast, but with that said, I'd be open to offers too.

The only trade I think I would be interested in, would be a Apex controller.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Formal dining room table, and 6 chairs. -- Cherry $400 -- could be used for a

Can u send me a pic 303-7183484

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The pictures below show the table with 1 leaf. You can pull it out to make it smaller, or add the 2nd leaf to make it larger. We also have the pads too (not shown).

[attachment=64197:name]

[attachment=64198:name]

[attachment=64199:name]

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I cannot see pics can u pls text them?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man white cushions = bad news if you have kids lol

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Formal dining room table, and 6 chairs. -- Cherry $400 -- could be used for a kitche

The new table shows up tomorrow. Any offers before we move it out of the dinning room

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
New table was delivered today. New price for this one is $300. Included are 6 chairs, 2 leafs, and pads for the top.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice looking dining set. Great price.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I can't believe you still have this. Great deal for someone.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;242864 said:
why not donate it and write it off?
I could really use the cash to help pay for the new table and the new tank. But with that said, if I don't sell it pretty soon, it will be donated.