Foxface fs

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So finally got the foxface out and need a new home for him! Getting rid of him cause he fights w/ my Naso and like him more! This guy is big like 5in long so needs to have a tank w/ swim room. Asking 35 bucks! Need him gone today cause he is in my sump atm!! Please call me if interested 9704206337 Charlie

I realize the foxface has found a home. Have admired them in the stores. What can you tell me about them, and size requirements? Also, what is a Naso?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
emilyolivia;89481 said:
I realize the foxface has found a home. Have admired them in the stores. What can you tell me about them, and size requirements? Also, what is a Naso?
Naso is a tang and the foxface is a hardy fish that will eat about anything. Be Careful if handling 1 cause they have spikes on dorsal fin and from what i hear are poisonous. Start w/ asm one and should get along w/ about anyone in the tank but this 1 was a tank and my 180 was a battle ground between him and the naso. Hope this helps emily olivia.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
emilyolivia;89481 said:
Are you trying to put then in the tank you just got? They will need a bigger tank

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk