1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I need to frag down a few things in my tank before I do my tank move. Please pm me for pricing, prices will be VERY reasonable as I really just want to make the move easier. Here’s a list of what I’m Fragging for sure...

Cali tort
    Blue stag
    Green slimmer
    Monti stalata
    Monti setosa
    Pink/orange and green milli
    Rainbow stylophora
    Green birds nest

I also have a huge neon green hammer I need to make smaller

2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

that pink orange and green milli sounds interesting. that drive though >.<

3. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

What area are you located in? Interested in a number of what you have ;)

4. Dr.DiSilicate

I’m in Greeley

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

His stuff is awesome, well worth the drive to Greeley

Cherub, Legonch and Dr.DiSilicate like this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Thanks Chris.

Cherub likes this.
  7. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Hey Mike, what kind of lights do you run? Also, what do you feed? =)

8. Dr.DiSilicate

3 250 watt 20k halide for 4 hours a day

2 reefbrite strips 12 hours

2 t5 ATI blue plus 9 hours

I feed fish food... mostly pellets and some rods food a couple times a week and I sometimes use some acro power. 5-10 gallon water change per week.

Legonch likes this.
  9. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Picked up a frag pack on fri and great corals and man the Doc knows how to grow some acros!!

Dr.DiSilicate and Legonch like this.
  10. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Great corals, worth the drive and despite these acros being grown under halides they have always shown great color and quickly adjust to my radions. Pretty sure it’s the same for @Haddonisreef!

11. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Well next time I come to Greeley I will stop by. I come up more often than I would like to lol.