1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Free 120DD

Discussion in 'Member's Lounge' started by JuanGutz, May 16, 2018.

1. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Note: not sure if it’s a 120 or 150 change this when I get home and do the math.

Hey everyone, I picked this up awhile ago on MASC for free with all intents of it setting up. Not long after I found out I was going to be a dad so I set it aside and put together a smaller tank. I’m going to be buying mikes old tank because I love the dimensions and there for throwing this up for free. Consider this a DBTC, id like who ever grabs it to use it and if you ever get rid of it, it has to go for free. When I picked it up it was holding water fine, I was going to reseal the entire tank but never got around to it. So the seals are good but it is a pretty old tank. The center brace is broken but it comes with a metal fix to this. I was going to build a custom brace from stainless but again never got around to it. The metal one it comes with works great but could probably use a sanding to get rid of the rust and I would powder coat it. Tank is in good condition a few small scratches. Comes with a wood stand as well that again isn’t the best but for free is an amazing stand. Love to see this tank up and running so perfect for anyone looking to upgrade! I’ll post dimensions and pictures tonight. Please let me know thru this thread and not pm.

Attached Files:

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

3. JuanGutz

Pending..

4. kchristensen8064

I'll take it! I'm looking to upgrade from my 40b soon. What part of Greeley are you in?

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

You’re goona need a hand with that... let me know when this is happening and I can help.

I’m out of town this weekend.

Legonch likes this.
  6. JuanGutz

Between bittersweet park and the hospital close to 16th st and 23rd ave. Will do mike, see if a friend can’t come help too. I picked it up and got it to my house with just one friend but it wasn’t fun.

7. kchristensen8064

Thank you so much! While my wife is slightly less than thrilled I'm super pumped to get this cleaned up and running!

Legonch and JuanGutz like this.
  8. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Sweet deal man!!!! Congrats on the upgrade!! Need some fish soon? =)

9. kchristensen8064

Eventually... It'll take me a while to get this one ready and everything. So just the yellow coris wrasse for now.

Legonch likes this.