Professional Movers?

Has anyone ever hired a professional mover for their reef tank? I’m trying to get some recommendations if anyone has hired pros.

We have a 100 gallon cube and the stand/sump and we’re moving about 20 miles in a few months.

CaptainJack

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has anyone ever hired a professional mover for their reef tank? I’m trying to get some recommendations if anyone has hired pros.

We have a 100 gallon cube and the stand/sump and we’re moving about 20 miles in a few months.
most of the LFS will help you out. including storing your livestock while you get your new system established.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yep, dont hire movers. They have no idea what goes into the tank or how to take care of it. Aquatic Art ftw

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not to be a naysayer? but I've tried over the last 6+ months to get a LFS to move a 5' 180 Gallon into my basement, multiple email and phone calls, and they aren't interested (AA and Melev), no return calls/emails ...? Maybe its the size, or maybe its the basement, but my luck/traction with a LFS has been non-existent... That's why I was going to turn to the club one of these days (maybe). I just don't like imposing on others and their time but... Just thought I'd share my experience...