1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Free Hanna dKH reagent.

Discussion in 'Tank Chemistry' started by kchristensen8064, Apr 1, 2018.

1. I just ordered reagent from brs for the hanna alkalinity dKH and then realized that I needed ppm. So if anyone has the dKH checker you are more than welcome to this unopened box of reagent. If you want to throw a frag my way I won't complain but it's not necessary. LOL

Attached Files:

2. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would like some. I've been using quite a bit these past two weeks to dial in my alk

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  3. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I think that reagent will work for you. I copied from BRS Q&A below:

So, is there a difference in the reagents used for the HI755 (PPM) and the HI772 (DKH) checkers? Part numbers on the reagents are different. Thanks.
    Question by: Gary on Dec 19, 2017 6:32:00 AM
    Thanks for reaching out to us!

The HI755-26 reagent is actually going to be taken off the website very soon. Reagent HI772-26 will work for both dKH and ppm alkalinity Hanna Checkers.

Have a great day.
    Answer by: Josh Cuta (Admin) on Dec 21, 2017 2:57:00 PM

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  4. That is good to know. I was wondering why I was unable to find the ppm one on their website. Thank you for the information!

5. It's all yours. I have some more on the way already so I'll still give this one away.

6. It's all yours. I have some more on the way already so I'll still give this one away.

7. It's all yours. I thought I was quoting you in the last 2 posts but apparently not.

8. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Enjoy the coral. If they don't work out let me know and I can get you more

9. Thanks. They are dripping now but are somewhat open so looks like they'll be alright.