1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Girlfriends 29 biocube build

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Robbiekrause33, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Robbiekrause33

Robbiekrause33 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

so this is my girlfriend Kaitlin's first saltwater tank. I've helped very little and let her do most of the work. We started with dry sand and 15 lbs of live rock (it's all we could afford at the time I'll pull some out of my tank once it gets going) and colony as a started. We can't wait to see any input you guys have to help both of us out. Finally got some water in it with some equipment from one of my cubes that broke. Please feel free to send any input tips suggestions anything

Here's a link to the pictures of it works

2. Robbiekrause33

3. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Looks great tell us more about the equipment you have on it.

4. Robbiekrause33

A lot of the equipment will be changing as I'm upgrading my cubes but she has a 240 gph hydro koralia nano power head, cobalt 100w heater, 250 gph return pump. She will also be running rapid full spectrum led Lights