1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Green Clown Goby FS

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by zombie, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

So apparently I didn't do enough research and these can be known to nip at SPS. Goby is in QT and easy to catch. Bought him for $25 at Liquid Kingdom a week ago. $20 or trade for coral I don't already have. I am located in Broomfield. 20180908_170036-2268x3024.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I had a yellow one in a pico, they're pretty cool.
    GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

3. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Cool fish but decently not reef safe

4. zombie

Reef safe if you don't have sticks or have huge colonies of sticks. Just not reef safe for stick frags apparently since they will nip away a place to pirch and lay eggs even without a mate and small colonies may not survive the damage.

5. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I had one that munched on zoos so guess it depends on what’s in your reef I’d stick w not rs

6. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

This is good to know. I never looked into one before getting it. Right now it sits in my dedicated SPS tank. No issues that i can see. Guess ill keep a good eye on him!

7. NickP

NickP Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I trade coral for him

8. zombie

PM me what stuff you would be willing to trade. I have a FTS in my build thread so you can see what corals I already have. Looking to add zoas and sticks mostly.

9. zombie