Grrr upset zoas

My tank is looking spectacular now... Except one Candy Apple Red, and my nuclear green dragon eyes.

All of my Paly's and Zoas are flourishing. In 2 weeks my eagle eyes have spread off of the donor rock and now have attached to my rock bridge, and in 4 weeks my fire and ice have grown skirts so big that you almost can't see the "ice". My Nuclear holocausts have almost doubled in 3 weeks.

2 or so days ago my CAR and Nuclear Green Dragon Eyes locked up tight and haven't opened since. Here's the the one kicker though, my frag of nuclear dragon eyes looks healthy as ever.

There is one polyp open on the locked up NGDE, and if it's touched it won't retract. Up until 2 days ago this frag went from 2 polyps to around 6 in 3 weeks. Am I just being impatient?

Water parameters are perfect. For the basics. (ca dkh ph sg amm and nitrite/ate). Am I missing anything??

(p.s. I just added LEDs yesterday but this happened the day before)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Maybe trying moving them higher in the light or giving them a dunk in Coral Ex or maybe even try Lugol's dunk. Other than that I say leave them and wait lol

Those are the dragons you gave me chad. They started as one and a small polyp, and grew super fast.

I had them higher before today. High in my tank has more flow, and I just moved them to lower and in a more dead spot behind a rock that isn't as violent with the flow. The new LEDs are more than enough light to reach the bottom... So maybe that'll help.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got a bottle if you want a little bit.