Hello from Loveland.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello I'm fairly new to the reef world, been in it since September. I started with a 29 gallon that I found on craigslist and after about 3 months decided I needed an upgrade. I just happened upon a 65gal with refugium so I got it up and running on new years day. I absolutely love my reef and spend hours on forums and the Internet learning everything I can about them. Here's a couple pictures of my tank as of today.
Here's a couple good shots of a couple of my corals.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. I am in Loveland too.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!!! South Fort Collins here. I need to head by Under the Sea Aquatics some point. For anyone who does not know they are another SOOH fish retailer.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Loveland here too. Third dot from the lower left on the sex offender map....

...kidding...

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Hello from Loveland.

sethsolomon;254817 said:
Welcome!!! South Fort Collins here. I need to head by Under the Sea Aquatics some point. For anyone who does not know they are another SOOH fish retailer.
They are in the process of remodeling right now so there not actively advertising. Dave is thinking about not only providing corals but fish as well so he's rearranging his tanks to maximize space.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Hello from Loveland.

Nice looking tank!!!! Glad you found us, let us know if we can ever help with anything.