Hello From Yuma, Colorado.

rghering

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello and greetings etc..

I'm Ryan from Yuma Colorado. I have a somewhat new setup, my tank is now 5 months old, I don't have alot in it yet. My Tank is a Custom Glass 125 long, we manufactured it from an older tank, its in a custom wall I built just for it. ( Pics on my facebook located at http://www.facebook.com/rghering I welcome new friends pretty fast too.) Or my website www.myreeftoday.com. I am an long time freshwater keeper, my friend Bill told me to try salt, and I love it.. Have a look at my tank, I welcome feedback. As I'm still newer to salt, I welcome advice. Especially if you can help me get rid of the brown algae problem I have.

My tank inventory at the moment is:
2 Blue/Green Chromis
1 Yellow Tang
1 Bi-colored Blenny
1 Blue Damsel
numerous crabs and snails
1 feather duster
Pom Pom Xenia's
Fiji Tree Coral ( I believe that what it is.)
Purple gregorian coral.
3 Peppermint Shrimp
2 Sea stars (1) brittle (1) serpent

BTW I am interested in buying frags or trading.

Thanks
Ryan

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome, you will find lots of good people, corals and advise on this site.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello and welcome, you live in yuma with no yumas on your stock list???, that is a serious issue I will help you remedy.

rghering

Cleaner Shrimp
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. lol I've been wanting to get some YUMA for the tank, but have been yet to be able to find any on the online stores I have been shopping.
Being so far out in the middle of nowhere its hard to get to Denver or more metro areas with good shops. Its a 6 hour round trip to Denver from here.. :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're a part of this group with or without membership fee's!! I mean, of course the club always welcomes the membership dues, but chip in, give/get advice, and you'll always be welcomed here!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap Yuma CO I have been there 2 times did not think anyone really lived there...........lol