HELLO REEFERS! New to COS

Hello all! My name is Scott. I'm getting back into hobby after a decade long hiatus. I live in Colorado Springs. I'm in The Army stationed at Ft. Carson. Glad to have found y'all and looking forward to meeting some like minded ppl.
I am building a 20L and the stand will be built next week. My light has been ordered and I am looking for an LFS that sells live rock/dry rock. I think I will start a thread on here to follow it. Anyways, I'd appreciate some input about what shops y'all like and again, thanks and can't wait to dive right into this community. Y'all seem like a great bunch!
Scott

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello! Just keep checking on the forum for rock you will get a way better deal that a lfs.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome to the group. As Travis said don't hesitate to ask here for anything you need or want as I assure you someone will have it

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sfnt125;176454 said:
I noticed that. Classifieds seemed like a great place to find some stuff. Thanks
You can always also post a Want to Buy thread and ask for what your looking for that's easier sometimes then waiting for people to post stuff.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Since you're in Springs check out Reef Koi. He's a sponsor and will hook you up with coral prices I'm sure.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'm looking for maybe 20-25 lbs. Have you got that much for sale? Also, do you recall what kind it is?
You can PM me with details