HELP.. My anenome is stuck!!

Hi guys so I couldn't find my anenome and it's been like 5 days it was doing good and eating one day I came home didn't see her so I though she was hiding or behind the rocks so I move the rocks no anenome there and I didn't know what had happen well today I look on my first chamber on the biocube and its there I can see her i though she was dead but nop she's alive the problem now is how do I get her out I think that bottom part won't come off I don't know what to do..

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Get a tube that is fairly larger than the nem and syphon it out

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oceanbear1;344142 said:
How did it get past the grate?
They just slither on through, had the same thing happen in my cube. Didn't catch it for a few days that one of my rainbows was missing, by then the foot had kinda rotted, or just kinda turned to hamburger. Luckily about 3 weeks in the frag tank inside a glass bowl helped it heal. Mine wasn't attached obviously, so I just swirled a small net around until I could get it to the surface.

It went through the the little holes the biocube haves and it was under the fake flor of the first chamber had to brake It to get her off but she's doing good now. I can't believe she went thought there lol

He is doing great.. I was hiding for 5 days lol I just couldn't believe how he got in there but I got him out and he is stuck in a rock i Fed him shrimp and he did eat

Yea she is I got her from the other tank and put her in biocube the next morning couldn't see her since I been busy at work I didn't really look I though she was behind the rocks when I finally look she wasn't there till I look today and found her Jajaja