Hey MASC

I'm kind of new here, but not really. I have been out of the loop for so long that I guess not many people are using RC anymore? I guess it's been a while. Well, it's time to take a break from the tank hobby for a while. I have a beautiful 150g bow front that is chuck full of animals that need homes. I'm not trying to make a fortune, just need to get it thinned out so that I can break it down. I hate to do introductions like this, but I have been told by many to post here as well as RC. I will post in the correct forum for sale.

ALSO, side note I have a Cube Complete for sale as well. This is a top notch system that is brand new worth over 6k. I will get on the ball and post that tonight as well. It's sitting in my shop taking up space and it really should find a new home. I only put fresh water in it. Priorities have changed and I need to focus on other things in my life at this point. 36x36x30, custom fuge, all equipment, lighting (over 20 hours alone doing the install of the lighting and fans), ect....pretty much plug and play. I will go into full detail on this. In the mean time, if you are interested in anything please don't hesitate to contact me. The cube can wait and is worth every penny, so I won't take low ball offers on that. The bow is a 8 year old it's time to just move on now.

Thanks,
Jonathan

PS: Hope no one get's upset? I would rather start here and tell you a little about why I'm posting, thanks all.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmmmm.....seems I've seen your name for years...must have been over on RC.
I don't think anyone will get upset except for the fact that we have another reefer leaving the hobby.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah lots of people getting it seems, which is good and bad.

I would love to buy your cube as I have been wanting one around that size. Alas I am poor... Would like to see a picture of it though...