1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Burnzwhenip, May 11, 2021.

1. Burnzwhenip

Burnzwhenip Copepod

Hello,

I have been out of the hobby for a few years and I will be getting back in to it again. I am looking to get a 200g plus tank. I was looking at the Red Sea Reefer S 1000 or the Waterbox Reefer LX 320.7. (Any other tanks that are approximately that size will work.) Is there an itunes app for the club?

I live in the Springs and tried to look up TheScmas. It looks as though they no longer exist.

Anyway, I thought I would introduce myself.

Angelo likes this.
  2. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Welcome to the club, and welcome back to the addiction :D
    For the app, its a Tapatalk app. the masc app is just tapatalk app with a masc wrapper on it. Apple store makes you jump through a bunch of hoops to publish it up there, and I hadnt gotten around to jumping through their hoops this year. Something I need to do, but tapatalk works just fine in its place.

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome back :)

5. DyerAudrey

DyerAudrey Copepod

Welcome c: I’ve been poking around here without an account for a bit, and finally decided to join and post a story I’d been building in my head for a while.

SynDen likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk