1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

I will be listing my entire setup - Red Sea Reefer 525xl

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Octopi, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Octopi

Octopi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

• Red Sea Reefer 525xl with sump (108g display, ~30g sump, white stand)
    • Return pump: Ecotech Vectra M1 (2 of them)
    • Skimmer: IceCap K2-160
    • Controller: Neptune Apex
    • ATO: Neptune Auto Topoff Kit
    • Flow: a couple Gyres
    • Lighting: Kessil A360we Tuna Blue (3 of them plus controller)
    • Dosing: Neptune DOS
    • Unopened brand new FMM kit and sensor in addition to the used FMM kit and sensors
    • BRS water filtration system, pump for filter, 35 gallon storage tank, 150 gallon storage tank
    • miscellaneous everything - unopened boxes of GFO and Soda Ash, extra tanks for quarantine, 50 foot hose for water changes, frag rack, etc.
    • rocks (have been sitting dry for 18+ months)
    The system has been down for a year and a half and after a lot of thought, I don't plan to restart it. I'll be digging thru my multiple boxes of stuff this upcoming week and begin to inventory and price everything. Should have an update with more details by end of the week if not sooner.

Photos are from better days when system was up and running. Thanks to all of you on this forum that picked up my livestock last year. Red Sea Reefer 525xl.jpg Sump.jpg Neptune Apex and more.jpg Kessil Gyre and M1 controls.jpg

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  2. McFish

McFish Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’d be interested in the dosing pump

3. Hello is this still available? Please pm me with info on pricing! I’m very interested!!