4 bulb 48" T5 retrofit kits

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Was thinking I might use this after taking it off my 75g but switched to LED and MH so I dont need this now.
It was on my 75g for several years, and I had no problem growing SPS and Clams with it, as the individual reflectors make a huge difference in the output.

MASC Price $100

Product Description from BRS
Add to your canopy with the Miro-4 T5 High Output Retrofit Kit from LET Lighting. Retrofit kits give you the flexibility to add T5 lamps virtually to any tank, while keeping a low overall cost. T5 lighting can either be the main light source or supplemental light to another light source like LED or metal halide. The overall spread and coverage of T5 HO lighting makes them really hard to beat.

• Quiet, cool operation
  • Add to existing lighting, or as main light source
  • Flexible to many different applications
  • Easy to follow instructions

We really like the control and flexibility that T5 retrofit kits give. If you do not want to invest into a fixture, or you have a canopy that will not allow a properly sized fixture inside of it, retrofit kits are the way to go. They can be installed almost anywhere, and the color coded wiring harness makes wiring a breeze. LET includes high quality individual parabolic reflectors made from 96% German reflective aluminum allowing light to be evenly spread across your tank, virtually eliminating hot spots and shadows.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
bump

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member