Is this going to work? What do you think? Hmm

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I had this pair for about a year they never had a nem and I finally bought them a very nice Colorado sunburst about three months ago and the clowns never seem interested in getting it no matter what other ways I tried so I got tired and somebody suggested doing this? So I decided to do it and now let's see how it works? What do you guys think? They have been there for a day now and they are kinda getting there and liking it :p. Didn't want to do this but oh well I had :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
don't see why that wouldn't work. Sometimes it takes a while for clowns to get with the program.

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;259213 said:
don't see why that wouldn't work. Sometimes it takes a while for clowns to get with the program.
Sweet glad to hear that. I just didn't want do anything that I might later regrets

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
that works, ive also just grabbed them and rubbed them in a nem, they took to it within minutes after.

Try putting a photo of the same species of clown hosting a nem that looks similar. Worked for me to get some to host a flowerpot

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SLewis;259219 said:
that works, ive also just grabbed them and rubbed them in a nem, they took to it within minutes after.
Oh wow I don't know if I could have done that but may be I'll give it a try if this doesn't work

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
amphispur;259220 said:
Try putting a photo of the same species of clown hosting a nem that looks similar. Worked for me to get some to host a flowerpot
Yeah I read that in some forums but my printer isn't working so I couldn't do it :banghead:

Sorry to be the nay sayer bro, but it is going to fail. You should just give the sunburst to me and save yourself the headaches---and the regret that will surely follow. :laugh:

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dr.schlegs;259236 said:
Sorry to be the nay sayer bro, but it is going to fail. You should just give the sunburst to me and save yourself the headaches---and the regret that will surely follow. :laugh:
Lol.

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dr.schlegs;259236 said:
Bahahhaha I guess I should have known Better :D

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ialtalal;260219 said:
Just a quick update to this experiment. I can gladly say that it worked :thumbup:

Nice! I'll try it if I need to. Goona get a nem in the new tank.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ialtalal;260219 said:
Just a quick update to this experiment. I can gladly say that it worked :thumbup:

excellent!