1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

JF Jack Lantern

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by Ghxst, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

DBTC: Rules, find me at Reef stock where’s Waldo style. Khalis did this years back and it was fun. I’ll bring one each day. Post up if your interested and I’ll give a clue as to how to ID me. See ya there!

SkyShark likes this.
  2. Jadkins4

Jadkins4 Amphipod

I'm interested! Getting excited for Reefstock! Hope to see/meet everyone there!

3. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

See you there! I’ll have black leather dress shoes on.

4. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh no! do I have to do this?! :eek:

Ghxst likes this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

6. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Khalis waswprowas p easier to find than you are.... IImean i doubt you have awesomely long dreads to set you apart

7. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

I believe I am the tallest out of the Masc group, or at least from everyone at the meetings. So that should level things lol!

Legonch and Balz3352 like this.
  8. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

Lol! No you have my phone number and we are trading.

9. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

I do have glasses and I’ll make sure I wear some flashy ones to make it easy.

10. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

1 given away, post up if you want one! I’ll bring more today and tommorow.