Tank tear down - corals for sale

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Because I had no interest in the tank and everything, I am now going to try to sell everything piece by piece. I will be selling the coral first, then the livestock. I will keep the rock and post the tank. The sand I'll give to whoever wants it. Again, I am trying to be fair on pricing, there is no KBB for coral... Please text me if you are interested in anything. I can also send specific pictures if you text me. Below is what I think I have available (I may have left something off), when they are picked up I will mark them as sold: Alec (303)619-7322
4 Rainbow anemomes: Large (ready to split again) $50, 2x medium ($30), small $20
Gorgorian: $20
Green Speghetti leather: 2 x $25
Tube anemome pink: $20
Large leather mushroom: $20, 2x small $5
Rock of hairy mushrooms: $20
Mini-maxi Carpet anemome: $40
Space Invader: $50 - Has turned from bright green to brown, but I believe the color will come back with the right attention.
Orange and blue/purple plate: $50
Torch coral: $50
Pipe Organ: $50 - a rock 4x9ish is covered
Green Clove Polyps: $20
Corcea Clam (I think): $60
Zoas: $10
Frogspawn: $20
Purple Tongue: $20 (has dead spot from sand covering it)
Potato Chip: $60
Large elegance: $85
Ultra rock flower anemome: $20 (if I can find it)
Large Duncan: $65
Small Duncan: $30
Large Birds Nest: $55
Fox Coral: $25

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
How bigs your tank & stand? I’d be interested in sand and some live rock once everything’s broken down.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It’s 80 gallon. When all the coral and fish are gone I’ll post the rock and you can have as much sand as you want...

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How bigs your tank & stand? I’d be interested in sand and some live rock once everything’s broken down.
Always buy new sand. Used sand is a no no in tanks unless it's just a small amount less than 10% to seed the bacteria and microfauna into a new tank. A few people have managed to pull it off by cleaning the bejeezus out of it through multiple rinse dry cycles, but it's a LOT of work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Up to you. If it’s unusable I can just dispose of it. I was only offering to try and help someone out...

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Let’s get back to topic. Lots of great corals here.

Always rinse sand before transferring to a new tank... it came from the ocean and isn’t going to expire like milk or shitty beer.

When are you going to list the fish?

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
As soon as the coral is gone I will list the fish. They should be easier to catch if I can take the rock out...

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
At this time all the coral are pending sale on Saturday. I’ll update the thread Saturday. Thank you

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everything has been sold out of the tank. I'm going to post the tank and stand under equipment if anyone is interested...