1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Kessil 360 tuna blue

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by whyamisofly, Sep 10, 2018.

1. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone have a 360 (any model) sitting around? I'd like to borrow it for a weekend if possible and throw you a frag in exchange.

Thanks!

2. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I’m curious why you need it only for a weekend ? Trying to impress a girl ??

I have an A80 that could maybe help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil82 and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  3. whyamisofly

I am running 2 blue+ T5 for dawn simulation, 250w Radium for daylight hours, and Reefbrite XHO's for dusk. The problem is that the corals (IMO) only look good under the XHO's and that is very frustrating to me.

I am wanting to borrow it for a weekend so that I may see the effect on my corals in my tank. The A80 might be a better solution for me as they are cheaper and I'm not looking for PAR, just coloration - where are you located?

4. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I’m in Aurora

5. whyamisofly

Which part?

6. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Smoky hill and tower