Kole Tang?

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
"tang" in under 80 gallons is generally a no no for me... koles stay small but even liveaquaria recommends twice that size. if you get it as a tiny and understand itll be a rent-a-tank, than i dont see why not, but in a 40g i would stay away from tangs IMO

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
A kole will be fine for several months if not a couple of years. Keep him well fed and plus 1 on finding a small one.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;262501 said:
A kole will be fine for several months if not a couple of years. Keep him well fed and plus 1 on finding a small one.

+1

id say a year to year and a half from a tiny one to where u need to start finding a home honestly. they grow with how much you feed them, so get a tiny one, feed consistent and enough... should last almost 2 years

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
PlumCrazy;262503 said:
+1

id say a year to year and a half from a tiny one to where u need to start finding a home honestly. they grow with how much you feed them, so get a tiny one, feed consistent and enough... should last almost 2 years
And we all know he'll be ready to upgrade by then! Lol

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;262512 said:
Sorry to hijack but, how does that flame do? Does be peck at much?
Not yet. He just got in the full reef last weekend. Before that he was with acros and zoas only...
I've been keeping a close eye on my clam and acans for any problems. I'm not convinced he's going to be a good boy in the 210 yet...