1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

LED BioCube 32G - $300

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by cfendya, Sep 3, 2018.

1. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

Purchased a few weeks ago thinking I was going to go fallow in my DT but plans have changed. Tank is currently cycled and has two chromis in it but I will be moving these guys back into my main DT. There is 25lbs of dry rock with 40lbs of black sand.

I'd like to sell but may be open to trading for corals depending on what you have.

Items included would be the tank, rock, sand, heater, and pump (stock pump that came with cube).

Note...No stand is included as I had it sitting on a piece of office furniture.

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Pictures usually help with interest in sale threads. Good luck, sounds nice.

3. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

Noted :)

IMG_3558.jpg

4. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

Bumping this back up...Really thought this would be gone by now. :smirk: Open to trades as well!

5. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

New price of $200. Includes BioCube and heater. Tank is completely cleaned out and ready to go.

Also have dry rock (30lbs) and two Jabeo RW8 wave pumps with Aqualink controllers.

IMG_3696.jpg IMG_3697.jpg IMG_3695.jpg IMG_3698.jpg IMG_3699.jpg

6. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

7. cfendya

cfendya Copepod

1.50/lb for the rock and 120 for Jebaos and controllers.