1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

LF fungia plate coral

Discussion in 'LPS (Large Polyp Stoines)' started by kchristensen8064, Feb 25, 2018.

1. I'm looking for a colorful plate. I didn't have any luck at ReefStock finding one. Let me know what you have and your price and I'll let you know if it's what I'm looking for.
  2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I got a little orange one at reefstock. I knew it was ify looking at all the vendors other corals and it trying to hang on right now. Hopefully it lives.
    zatch likes this.
  3. I hope it hangs on for you. I thought I had a cool little rainbow plate at ReefStock but as I was getting my credit card out someone else gave him a card and the vendor gave it to him.
  4. JuanGutz

That’s bs. Sorry to hear that.
  5. My wife and I just looked at each other and said wtf just happened. Had me fuming for a while. LOL
    JuanGutz likes this.
  6. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have some home grown fungia pm your nem and I’ll send a pic
  7. zatch

zatch Copepod

lol I think I almost got that same one... glad someone got it!

Now who got the giant red carpet anemone o_O
  8. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

one day, someone's gotta let me stare at their plate coral so I can figure out what the fuss is all about.
  9. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a nice sized healthy neon orange plate I would be willing to trade. I am out of town for the week though. If you don't find anything by next week let me know.
  10. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

You must not have stopped buy my booth then as I had 2 hot plates for sale!!! A Vendor got one of them for themselves. These are aquacultured in my tank for the last 5 years.

Attached Files:

11. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

You can come stare at mine. One of the 1st things people notice when they look at my display!
    JZinCO likes this.
  12. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Ive got a bright orange one that popped a baby anfew weeks ago, id be willing to part with the baby, it’s about the size of a nickel.
  13. Sorry I just saw this... Do you have a picture of it?
  14. Do you have any pictures of it
  15. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I cant get a decent picture of mine, i hate cell phones. Its just a standard bright orange fungia, the tenticles have a bit of yellow in them.
  16. Long tentacle or short? How much are you looking for?
  17. JuanGutz

Standard would be short
    kchristensen8064 likes this.
  18. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

If the op doesn't want the baby ill take him