1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

LF gaming computer

Discussion in 'Off-topic For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by JuanGutz, Apr 10, 2018.

1. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking to see if anyone as one they are looking to get rid of. Plug and play preferable. Just putting feelers out.

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Try MicroCenter. I usually just build my own but will be buying my next one from them, I think. They do some decent towers at about the same price it would be to BYO

Cherub likes this.
  3. drod303

drod303 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a Acer pc I used for gaming, runs well. I played World of Warcraft on it for the past year. Has a 30"? Monitor. I can post specs when I get home tonight.

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I agree, build your own. It's cheaper-ish. Be prepared to drop a G just on a graphics card lol. I have a 1950x build that I threw together that is a power house. Still using my old graphics card too xD, Bitcoin screwed it all up

JuanGutz likes this.
  5. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

6. zombie

zombie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Microcenter open box when they do their open box discount days. I got a i7-6700K with 500GB ssd, 16GB high speed ram, 1TB storage drive, and GTX 1070 microcenter brand prebuilt with windows pro loaded for $1000 plus tax using that trick.

I couldn't have built one with even remotely similar specs for that price.

JuanGutz likes this.
  7. drod303

drod303 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

This is the one I have for sale right now.

Attached Files: