1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

LF local Innovative Marine supplier

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by mebeknob, Aug 16, 2018.

1. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Want to buy IM 20 peninsula tank and would like to stay local if possible.

Anyone know what stores have them in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Aquamart used to, but dont know if they still do since I havent been in there in ages, and they are no longer sponsors

SkyShark likes this.
  3. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

We can order it in and have it here by Friday. $249.99

SkyShark and SynDen like this.
  4. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

Who and where is your shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

6. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Dangerous place that will take all your money..... I guess you get awesome frags and fish in turn but still... Lol

Aquatic art. Best shop in Colorado imo and many others

7. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks for the compliment Balz, we do try to be the best whenever possible but always room for improvement!

As stated above, Aquatic Art Inc. and we are open today from 11-6. 720-253-8660 if you need to ask any questions.

Cris