1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Lightning Maroon

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Chamby112, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a Maroon in my tank beating up a smaller Maroon. I need to get her out as she is in jail right now. Beautiful color and healthy. Gentle until I introduced the other maroon. Will trade for coral if you want. If not I'll give her away. But some coral would be superb. Pm me if interested. Also, willing to drive to you. Tix tix. 0730181726b~2.jpg

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app

2. chanson123

chanson123 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would be interested but dont have any coral right now.

3. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

How big?

4. WetDreamzCoral

WetDreamzCoral Copepod

5. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I never heard back.

6. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hi all, sorry. For some reason the app stopped sending me notifications. She,has been rehomed, apologize for not closing out the thread!

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app