1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

2$ a lb been established for 10+ yrs sooooo many pods mini brittle stars coraline sponge prolly 150 lbs

2. Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain Registered Users

I’d be interested in a couple small/ rubble pieces with sponge if you have any (and are willing to sell a tiny amount of rock at a time). I’d like to start a mini cryptic refugium in the space between my baffles and return pump. I might have 9” by 3” of space to work with, so need small rocks or a medium rock I can easily bust up with a hammer. Do you have any photos of the sponges on the rock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Haddonisreef

Bump pm for info! 2$ a lb is about as cheep as your gona find

4. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

The amount of life on this live rock is amazing - I've never seen this amount of sponge in an aquarium before, only in the ocean!

5. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

I am very interested! I'll be at reefed and probably the May meeting. We could make an exchange there possibly. PM me

6. Haddonisreef

9EAB3DEC-99A2-44E3-B660-35CA3669492E.jpeg Ok folks this rock is only gona make it for one more day come get it! Over 100 + lbs!!!

7. Haddonisreef

Still have a bunch pm if interested