lookin' for boxes and a bathroom vanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a cheap bathroom sink/cabinet for the former fish room. Color/material doesn't matter at all, as long as it looks decent.

Also need med size boxes (enough to hold several sweatshirts, etc). As many as we can get.

Thanks in advance!

Zfish

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cindy,

I have a small 23 inch sink, vanity and mirror. I can send pic tomorrow if you are interested.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! How much? It doesn't matter what color it is, or anything, as long as it's in good shape. A sink/vanity/mirror is exactly what I need to replace the nasty utility sink in the fish room. When can I come get it?

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can always get free boxes from places like home depot! Just gotta ask for them to save you some boxes for the next day or else them crush em xD.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Srsly?? I woulda figured that they'd reuse boxes, given how often they ship stuff. Thanks!! I was about to go buy some. I've been looking on CL for the last 3 days, and it seems like everyone that's giving away boxes is in Aurora.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smaller boxes can be found in the recycling behind liquor stores and larger one at king shoppers some times

KCCO

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got mine from chick-fil-a. The potato fry boxes are extremely sturdy (books), walmart or the grocery stores have them but they're hit and miss for the different sizes and it's really hard to pack when u have a few hundred boxes if different size.
If u call and ask at any retail place when they stock they'll pull them for u.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll call the Lowes, Target, and Walmart now. Hopefully between those three, I'll be able to gather enough boxes over the next few weeks to get everything packed. Thanks, y'all!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If ur using moving truck yourself instead of hiring a company to move u, I would throw down some shipping crates. The last truck we rented had a few holes in the front and when it rained...........

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
We can't use a moving truck, because we're crossing international borders. So we bought a brand spankin' new enclosed trailer. No holes in that baby.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the offer, Josh - I grabbed the other one today. Hard to beat a price of free. HUGE THANKS to Shawn (Zfish) for that!! It's exactly what I needed for that spot.

And the info about getting boxes from Lowe's was spot on! I called them, and they're saving me some on their next shipment. They're supposed to call me when they're ready for me to come get.

Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.