1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MACNA 2018

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by scchase, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Shoot bro u better save for the baby!!

2. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm going!!!!

3. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

So who is all going? We are going but bringing the kiddo so we are flying down. Wondering who is driving in case I end up with some cool stuff and dont wanna deal with tsa

Sent from my SM-N950U using MASC mobile app

4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Plan on leaving Thursday morning driving

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

yep I'm planning Thursday drive. Scott did you find a room yet?

6. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Yep Ken and I are staying at Luxor and will take the monorail over to the onvention

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I guess I better book mine then. Who did you book through?

8. scchase

Direct through the hotel but that is because it was free for me.

9. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

We are staying at the westgate so we can have some drinks up in the room. But yeah will you guys be buying livestock I know both of you are preparing for the big tanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using MASC mobile app

10. scchase

Still have room for 1-2 more in my car as well if anyone is interested.