MACNA Questions ANSWERED REVISION!!!!

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so here is the revision of the MACNA answers after taking Adam and Rob's edits into consideration. I have also added the cover letter with introductions. This was drafted after the Atlanta and Washington DC bids. If there is anything you would like to change/edit, let me know here.

Things that I have changed:
  • removed Jake from Question 9 (database experience, etc)
  • added show info for jake from what I could remember for Question 4
  • revised bios (this was tough btw, if theres anything you feel i deleted thats necessary please let me know here)
  • what are we doing about Derek?

Really need some input on the cover letter though. We dont talk about financials at all in the questions, it seems like the other bids did it here. What should we say?

Edit away folks!

REMOVED ATTACHMENT PER JON's Comment below. ---Adam

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
disregard that attachment, I forgot to add the document to the Club's Letterhead. Here is the corrected version.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I reworked the cover letter / page and adjusted formatting to try and reduce the page count while still maintain readability (not too small font)

I'm really not to ung up on this format this is what looks good to me so I edited to show for comment and discussion.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
The edits looked good to me!! thanks for the work you put in Jon!!

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Adam, your revision and formatting look awesome! My only addition would be that the title "Preliminary Questionnaire" be moved to its own page rather than left at the bottom of page 2.

Do we need anything at the footer such as page count, date, and title?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just a couple of small things :):

From the cover page "If you have an questions please contact the MASC MACNA." Should say if you have "any" questions.

"Marince Aquarium Society of Colorado" It should be "Marine"

2nd PAGE

"We are honored for this wonderful opportunity to bring the premier saltwater aquarium to the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado in 2014."
We aren't bring the "aquarium to Denver. Maybe something like "premier marine conference??"

Maybe we could include the NDA that we have scripted? For questions #6 we say that we've come up with our own NDA, maybe it's a cool idea to have it attached to our bid for their review as well?

Those are the only things that, during my first read, that stood out :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like Juan caught the same typo that I did.

I think we can add overview information about the Sheraton, Hyatt and the Convention center.

The document looks great!!