1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC on Instagram

Discussion in 'MASC Info' started by SynDen, Sep 28, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

MASC is officially on Instagram, be sure to follow us @ https://www.instagram.com/marineaquariumsocietycolorado/

Also I installed a plugin to the forum that lets you paste Instagram image directly into the body of a message. It will automatically bring in the image and will have an Instagram link under it. Give it a try!

Haddonisreef likes this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

If I have an image, can I post it here and then share the post on MASC'S Instagram...I'm not on IG so I don't really know about it.

I just took this pic this morning:
    DSC01572.JPG

Legonch likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

No not yet. Right now you have to post in Instagram and then post to here, but I'm still looking for a plugin to share the other way around

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Just started following the club - thanks~!

SynDen likes this.
  5. halmus

halmus Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I’ve officially reached “old fart” status.

I don’t know what the instagrams do....

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

It’s basically a picture or short story in picture/video clip thing. You can hashtag things... #reeftank or maybe #acropora and people search and see stuff. I use it for art picture sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

7. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Really nothing just a bunch of random pics/post about current time events.

8. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Me too!

9. SynDen

It can also instant share any posts you make to Facebook, and Twitter. Using the link for your images makes it easy to paste right into the forum without any fuss

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

10. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

That Fish looks familiar

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

11. TheRealChrisBrown

That's the guy, still fat and happy!

Legonch likes this.